Module 9
1. What was it like using your hand as subject matter for a drawing?
It made the drawing feel more "personal"
2. What media did you select - pencil or charcoal? Why?
I used a pencil because it was easier to erase mistakes.
3. How did it feel to create a drawing with your non-dominant hand?
It was difficult drawing with my non-dominant hand ( right hand) because I can't really hold writing utensils with it.
4. Compare and contrast your final drawings. Do you think they are successful studies?
I think the drawing of my right hand is more accurate than my left because I was able to be more careful with my left hand
5. Would you consider using your non-dominant hand to create artwork in the future?
I probably would not use my non-dominant to create artwork unless I was going more for something that is abstract or messy.
Comments
Post a Comment