Module 4
1. Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.
Creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel was fairly easy. Actually making both the scale and wheel instead of just looking at examples and watching videos furthered my understanding of the concepts.
2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why? I enjoyed working on the Color Wheel best. It was fun working with colors and mixing them. I enjoyed working with the paint.
3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies? While creating the scale and wheel I discovered the importance of shading in terms of the scale and which colors to mix in terms of the wheel.
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos? The most important information I learned while watching the videos for this project was the real prime colors. The videos served well as guides for creating the value scale and color wheel.
Creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel was fairly easy. Actually making both the scale and wheel instead of just looking at examples and watching videos furthered my understanding of the concepts.
2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why? I enjoyed working on the Color Wheel best. It was fun working with colors and mixing them. I enjoyed working with the paint.
3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies? While creating the scale and wheel I discovered the importance of shading in terms of the scale and which colors to mix in terms of the wheel.
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos? The most important information I learned while watching the videos for this project was the real prime colors. The videos served well as guides for creating the value scale and color wheel.
Comments
Post a Comment