Elements & Principles Slideshow
While creating this slideshow I had to become resourceful with the items around me to find and create examples of the elements and principles of art. Taking these pictures expanded my understanding of the elements and principles given in the textbook.
http://s44.photobucket.com/user/ArtbyShaniaM/slideshow/Elements%20and%20Principles
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePretty good pics overall, although some could have been better implemented or a have had better subject matter to convey a clearer meaning. I did ike the use of the books for color and the dresser for Forms.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed looking at your pictures, they are nice and represent the elements & principles of art clearly. My favorite was the one showing Space and Movement. It's as if you can actually track the butterflies exact path. I do agree with Samus97 that you could have used better objects, but the pictures are still good.
ReplyDelete